UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left franchise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dn9891

Left franchise Empty
PostSubject: Left franchise   Left franchise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I've left the franchise.

Basically, Madden 11 is, in my opinion, a massively poor video game that I feel I have wasted my £40 on.

Mine and Joefeery's Super Bowl has now DC'd about 5 times, and this has most definitely NOT the first time that I've had to continually restart online games!

Not only that, but I've found the game in general to be almost impressively(!) shite... (for more on that, I've had a post on EA US's forum here - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/1886350.page (Its the sixth post down on the second page)).

Sorry guys, but I just don't want to play this sorry attempt of a video game any longer. I want to get as much as I possibly can in trade ASAP. Also, I highly doubt that I'll be buying Madden again (or any EA Sports games for that matter, as FIFA 11 is also very, very shit). For that reason, I wouldn't hold my breath trying to save the Pats for my return Scouse. If someone wants them, allow them to take them.

Good luck to Joe in the Super Bowl, and good luck to you all in the draft, and in future seasons.

See y'all,
dn9891.
Back to top Go down
joefeery

joefeery

Left franchise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left franchise   Left franchise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 pm

oh dont go mate!

i nearly traded it in, but eventually decided against it

i totally understand why though

good luck in the future and i hope to see you back sometime.

so im playing vs the cpu in the superbowl? this cant be right
Back to top Go down
tottenhamdan

tottenhamdan

Left franchise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left franchise   Left franchise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear you leaving mate.
Seems it is a cpu job in the superbowl.
Could let it be simmed? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Nev

Nev

Left franchise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left franchise   Left franchise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah dont go fella. Theres a new patch gonna be released in the next dew weeks that is gonna fix all these disconnections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left franchise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left franchise   Left franchise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left franchise
Page 1 of 1