UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats going on with the human Vrs human

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Empty
PostSubject: Whats going on with the human Vrs human    Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 am

There have been a lot ov human Vrs human games not even started why? i get some guys cant conect 2 each other but it looks like some ov you arent even trying 2 arrange your games with the other team. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by SCOUSEBRONCO on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
dn9891

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the human Vrs human    Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am

In both of the human versus human games that I have played, we've not been able to connect.
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the human Vrs human    Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 am

dn9891 wrote:
In both of the human versus human games that I have played, we've not been able to connect.

Yes m8 i know you are one ov the few who i was talking about Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
super skins

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the human Vrs human    Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Me and Burnie tryed to arrange our game on the wednesday to play it but found tht he was at work from 7 to 5 and i was at work at 5 till 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the human Vrs human    Whats going on with the human Vrs human  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with the human Vrs human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE :: UK Madden NFL 11 PS3 :: Game Reports & Arrangements-
Jump to: