UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions RE Free Agency and Trades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CBPodge

Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Empty
PostSubject: Questions RE Free Agency and Trades   Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Couple of questions:

1. Is there a trade deadline?

2. How does post-season free agency work?

I'm weighing up some moves, but I would like to know the answers to the above before I make them - if there's no trade deadline there's not a rush, if there is (and its week 6) we're basically at it. If getting half-decent free agents after the season is basically impossible I'd be more likely to trade, but if not I'm wiling to wait until next year to improve my team when I'm defending my title ;-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
dn9891

PostSubject: Re: Questions RE Free Agency and Trades   Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

As far as I've read in the rules, there is no trade deadline in this franchise. We will just release and sign the players that we decide to trade between one another (so if your looking to get rid of DeAngelo Williams, I've got Benjarvus Green-Ellis primed and ready for you Very Happy ).

Post-season FA probably works the same as regular season FA, but you'll need Scouse's word on that to be sure.
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

PostSubject: Re: Questions RE Free Agency and Trades   Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm

sorry its took so long
1) no there is no trade deadline after week6 we just cut players to FA we want 2 trade

2) yes there will be the same set-up for a FA draft but dont think it will be as deep a FA pool as the 1st season

Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
CBPodge

PostSubject: Re: Questions RE Free Agency and Trades   Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok, so the FA's after this season will just be the dregs of people's rosters - there's no "you must release X players over 70/80 or anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions RE Free Agency and Trades   Questions RE Free Agency and Trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions RE Free Agency and Trades
Page 1 of 1