UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC vrs cpu teams

Go down 
3 posters

DC vrs cpu teams rule vote
KEEP THE RULE
DC vrs cpu teams Vote_lcap100%DC vrs cpu teams Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
DO AWAY WITH THE RULE
DC vrs cpu teams Vote_lcap0%DC vrs cpu teams Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 am

Should there be a rule? now it was added 2 the rules in m10 after some guys asked for it now some are saying do away with it.
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
dn9891

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 am

I vote to keep the rule.

But the way it reads to me, you are not allowed to restart more than twice when playing the CPU under any circumstances.

So why do some games throughout the first four weeks say more than 2 restarts? I get that some of them may be human versus human games. But you said that you had restarted 4 times versus the CPU.

I think the reason for people getting pissed is that the rules do not state ANY exceptions to this rule and yet it is still being broken.

If there are exceptions to this rule, could we write those into the rules so that people understand that when there has been 4 restarts versus a CPU team, some of those restarts are covered by exceptional circumstances??? Smile
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 am

Well TBH m8 i didnt come up with the rule was asked for by some lads in m10 and think it was coz they thought guys were re-starting coz they lost a player 2 injury or were getting beat.
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
CBPodge

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:29 pm

I'd say keep the rule and don't allow you to start more than the number of times stated, but maybe make it 3 or 4 DCs. Its easy to have one restart because you forgot to load your gameplan. Then you are one DC away from having to sim it.

I don't agree with restarting just because you are losing or a guy got injured. Obviously we'll have to be on the honour system here, but I think once you start a game with the proper game plan you shouldn't restart unless the server or exceptional circumstances (such as a girlfriend walking in crying and on fire) force you to, no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
dn9891

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:16 pm

First of all, I don't have a GF right now, so it seems a bit unfair that y'all have one more excuse than I do!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL!!!

Seriously though, could peeps not just pay close attention to the playbooks before entering a game anyways. I mean, I know that EA have taken away the playbook choices after pressing X (so that now you have to press triangle (???) I think, whilst X will take you direct into a game), but we can all surely remember to change our playbooks before playing the game.

Not that I need to anyhow. I just play straight up with the Pats playbook.
Back to top Go down
CBPodge

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

The Pats playbook is top quality though. I'm doing a franchise with a fantasy draft (offline) and the Pats had some big slow WR as their #2 guy (basically in the Welker role but incredibly un-Welker). Could not stop him.

I've been creating an offensive and defensive gameplan for each team I come up against in Franchise (removing the awful plays for them, replacing them with better ones, replacing the all out blitzes and some CB blitzes with more rational plays) so that I get more realistic games. I'm into the habit of changing the gameplan when picking sides now.
Back to top Go down
CBPodge

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh, also, no girlfriend atm. It was a purely hypothetical situation. I suspect if she came in crying and on fire I'd decide she was too much drama and get shot though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DC vrs cpu teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vrs cpu teams   DC vrs cpu teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC vrs cpu teams
Page 1 of 1