UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining Late

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ando6gsa

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 am

Hey Guys,

I was in the old franchise that started off on nfluk last year, but left after getting thumped 60 odd to single figures. I had got about 12 games into th season. The guy I was playing was throwing hail marys with 20 seconds to go, so I chucked it.

I've just been doing a madden 11 franchise wiht some yanks. But one guy just destroyed the league. CPU trades had been allowed and we had done a fantasy draft. A few poepl left and this guy decided he was going to take all the star players from those teams. He played the CPU and won 81 to 6,went for it on 4th down 8 times, and put up 800 passing yards with sam bradford. He was booted, but the damage done with the stats lead to some debate about restarting or continuing, and fell to bits.

I thought that this league was the same one I was in in madden 10, but looks a lot better. So I would like to join if you will have me? I will abide by all rules.

I would like to have the bills, if they still have CJ Spiller?

But really just want to get involved, make some trades and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Nev

Nev

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 am

Hey Ando!

Yeah this is a different one than the NFLUK one. Quite a few member from it though. Also the rules have been amended now, anybody running up the score or excessive cheese gets a ban.
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 am

Hi m8 the Bills are free and have sent u a MSG on PSN with the info on how 2 join will send u a invite 2night.
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
ando6gsa

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

Cheers scouse,

I got your friend invite on psn with the info, but cause I've accepted it, the message has gone.

Would you ne able to send the password again? And the info on signing a FA?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 am

Hi m8 sent u PM on PSN and on here with all the info.
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
ando6gsa

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 am

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Late   Joining Late Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE :: UK Madden NFL 11 PS3 :: General Chat-
Jump to: