UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INJURIES vote

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Should we have them on i like them on but the way they happen every couple ov plays in M11 what do u guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
tottenhamdan

tottenhamdan

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm

I havnt hardly had any which is weird because ive heard alot of people complain about them im not soo fussed what we do tbh
Back to top Go down
dn9891

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Injuries   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 am

I'm with Dan on this.

I've never had a long term injury online or offline. Sure, it does seem that they can occur more than Madden 10 (I can hear my brother getting more and more pissed off having his players injured every other play (he plays as the Colts)), but I'm fine either way, with or without injuries.
Back to top Go down
CBPodge

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am

Got a question relating to injuries. I'm the Panthers and Thomas Davis is (I think) out for the season IRL, but he's not been put on IR, and is not injured in the game. Am I allowed to use him in the first season or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
tottenhamdan

tottenhamdan

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Yes you can m8
Back to top Go down
dn9891

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Just seen what y'all complaining about.

In offline franchise, I got to the superbowl with my Lions team after about 4 seasons. Started the game with four injuries ruling my two LE's (one a 3 year pro, 97 OVR BEAST, the other a rook), my starting Center and one of my DT's out of the big game before it even started. By the end of the game I had (LITERALLY!!!) about fifteen players including most of my defensive starters and a couple of receivers in the dressing room...

Lost the game on a last minute drive by Manning who, after about 20-30 hits throughout the game, was still standing!!! Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

So, hows about this...

If the same thing happens to me online, I'll retract my earlier statement and push for injuries to be removed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Atleast until EA figures out how to make a realistic football game!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
CBPodge

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I have the injury slider at 37 I think in offline, seems to get a realistic amount of injuries - quite a lot of guys going off for one or two plays, or a quarter or whatever, but not a massive amount of long-term injuries (5 games in the only major one I've had is Jonathan Joseph out for 9 weeks).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
Sponsored content

INJURIES vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: INJURIES vote   INJURIES vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INJURIES vote
Page 1 of 1