UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE

MADDEN NFL11 UK ONLINE FRANCHISE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Times Started

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dn9891

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:27 pm

My first game in online franchise mode (ie. Patriots 26, Bengals 23) will show two times started.

Just thought I'd start a topic allowing people to explain why.

The first time I had started, like the second time, I went down early. At about 3 minutes remaining in the second quarter, with me in possession on my own two, 13-3 down, an error message appeared across the bottom of the screen stating that the connection to EA had been lost and that none of the stats or the score would be saved online. I played on a few plays until the PS3 'lost connection' message appeared in the top right, at which point I restarted the PS3.

The second time, as one can see in the game scoring summary, I was VERY close to losing the game, but continued to pull out a fourth quarter comeback. Had I have lost, I would have kept it. I want a challenge. The loss of connection was through no fault of my own.

The only possible reason I could see that the connection was lost would be because I had been playing madden offline all day (naturally!!!) and my internet had disconnected me because of the lack of activity online. So, if this is a problem that others encounter, I would advise you to do as I will do from now on, which is to restart your PS3 before starting the game.

On another note, the two 4th down attempts that I had both came whilst I was 11 points down in the fourth quarter, the second of which (the one that succeeded) was Maroney's second TD which put us ahead with a minute and seven seconds on the clock.

The reason for the two-point conversions on all touchdowns should be obvious when you consider the scoreline at each point.
Back to top Go down
tottenhamdan

tottenhamdan

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice and Honest i like it Smile
Long may it continue through out the league.
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

No probs m8 and as Dan said nice and honest Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
https://ukmaddennfl10ps3.forumotion.net
joefeery

joefeery

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

i would also like to post about my cowboys match against the cpu bears.

the ea servers disconnected twice when i was playing. and to prove it i was winning 48-0 and in the 4th quarter, scousebronco has prove in a message i sent him. (well saying i was 41-0 up but yano). do you really think i would quit at 48-0 up?

i am going to try and play my match again tomorrow.

i am beyond pissed off atm
Back to top Go down
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 pm

same shit hapend 2 me m8 but in the 3rdQ Very Happy but im sorter happy Embarassed as champ got hurt in 1stQ but knowing my luck dumervil will go down for the season next game. Sad
Back to top Go down
joefeery

joefeery

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

happened again
Back to top Go down
dn9891

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 pm

yeah right.

You were just losing weren't you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously though, it is a piss take isn't it. I can't even start my game with the Jets!!!

EA have to pull their fingers out, make a MUCH better game than this, and sort out the damned servers.
Back to top Go down
joefeery

joefeery

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 am

so i managed to finish a game, and won 41-38!

i really shouldnt have won, i punted away with 2 mins left and they fumbled which let me score and take the lead
Back to top Go down
CBPodge

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 am

I've played my first game. Was 35-0 up at half-time (Steve Smith is some sort of fairly major God), so just ran it most of the second half (except on obvious passing situations).

This is the first time I've done an online franchise - do I need to do anything to prepare to advance to next week or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/CBPodge
SCOUSEBRONCO
Admin
SCOUSEBRONCO

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 pm

CBPodge wrote:
I've played my first game. Was 35-0 up at half-time (Steve Smith is some sort of fairly major God), so just ran it most of the second half (except on obvious passing situations).

This is the first time I've done an online franchise - do I need to do anything to prepare to advance to next week or not?

no m8 i will advace the week 2moro at 8pm GMT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Times Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Started   Times Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UK MADDEN NFL FANS FRANCHISE :: UK Madden NFL 11 PS3 :: Game Reports & Arrangements-
Jump to: